- Higher costs and lower ad positions
- Less overall impressions
- Lower costs and better ad positions
- Faster delivery of daily budget
Right Answer:“Lower costs and better ad positions“
Higher Quality Scores typically result in lower costs and better ad positions.
- Ad auction qualification:Â Owning more reliable quality elements typically makes it simpler and cheaper for your ads to enter an auction. Our measures of ad quality also help determine whether your ad is qualified to appear at all.
- Actual cost-per-click (CPC):Â Higher quality ads can often point to lower CPCs. That implies you pay less per click when your ads are of higher quality.
- Ad rank:Â Higher quality ads lead to higher ad positions, meaning they can show up higher on the page.
Read more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3056115?hl=en